About Equipment Warranties
HVAC equipment purchased from AC Units For Less comes with a manufacturer’s warranty. Please take a moment to review this information so that you understand your warranty and how to keep it valid.
- Warranty periods vary by manufacturer and product.
- The warranty period begins on the date the equipment is installed, not the date it’s purchased.
- For easy, future reference, we recommend recording the model and serial numbers of each piece of equipment once it’s unpacked.
Protecting Your Warranty – Installation Requirements
- Georgia requires contractors who install HVAC equipment to be licensed. For personal safety, equipment performance, and warranty integrity, verify that your equipment is installed by a contractor with a valid license.
- The Environmental Protection Agency requires that anyone installing AC equipment must be EPA certified to handle refrigerants.
- Goodman and Daikin require that equipment purchased by electronic means, including online and by phone, be installed by a licensed contractor and that installation adheres to federal, state, and local codes. No warranty is offered unless these requirements are met.
Help with Registering Your Equipment After Installation
- Click on Register Goodman Equipment or Register Daikin Equipment to register online. You will need the name and license number of the installer to complete the registration form.
- If you need assistance registering any product you purchased from AC Units For Less, we’ll be happy to help. Call us at 678-535-7176. Be sure to have your order number and the model and serial numbers of your equipment ready.