If you need to return merchandise, please contact Customer Service as soon as possible at 1-678-535-7176. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase and require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). You will need to speak with Customer Service to obtain an RMA. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Condition of Merchandise: Merchandise that has been installed or used cannot be returned. Returned items must be free of scratches and other damage.
- Packaging Materials: All returns must include packaging materials, manuals, and accessories in original condition and without any writing on them. Please use a label for return shipping; do not write on the packing materials.
- Return Shipping: Shipping must be prepaid and traceable. ACUFL is not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during return shipping, so please retain your tracking number until all returns are finalized.
- Restocking Fee: The fee is 5% of the price of each returned item.
- Special Circumstances: If you need to return merchandise because of an error on our part, we will either pay for return shipping or pick up the merchandise ourselves. We’ll also waive the restocking fee.
- Refunds: Your refund will be issued within 1 week after all items are received. If your order included any free or gift items, these must be returned unless instructed otherwise by Customer Service. Please note that sales on clearance items are final and cannot be refunded.