Delivery Policy & Rules
- Delivery is free within metro Atlanta, including lift gate service and inside delivery. Inside delivery includes moving the equipment into a garage, yard, or home entry way. It does not include moving up (or down) one or more flights of stairs. The homeowner is responsible for moving products to the installation point.
- The homeowner or authorized agent must be available to receive and verify delivery. ACUFL must be informed of the identity of a customer’s agent.
- When payment is processed by 10 am EST, delivery will be the next business day in most cases, or we can deliver on a date you request. On the scheduled day, we’ll notify you of the expected delivery time.
- Same-day delivery may be available for a fee.
- In the rare event that your equipment is on backorder, we’ll notify you of the estimated availability date. Backordered products may be shipped to you by commercial carrier, and we will inform you of the tracking number. If you are not using an ACUFL affiliate for installation, we recommend waiting until you receive all equipment before scheduling installation with a contractor.
- Inspect all equipment carefully for damage before signing the delivery paperwork. We take care to protect equipment during shipping, but small dings and dents are possible. Minor flaws like these are cosmetic and do not affect integrity, operation, or warranty. Nevertheless, please note any flaws on the delivery paperwork. Our driver will photograph equipment; you should also take pictures and email them to us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Damage claims must be made by calling Customer Service at 1-678-535-7176.
- If there is significant damage, you must note it on the delivery paperwork and have the driver sign it. The driver will call Customer Service immediately. Normally we will instruct the driver to reload the equipment. We will then contact you to schedule a new delivery.
NOTE: We cannot replace damaged equipment once delivery has been accepted and the driver has left. You, or your agent, must inspect equipment and note any damage on the driver’s paperwork before accepting delivery in order to obtain replacement(s).