Shipping and Delivery
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY IN OUR HOME REGION
Orders Under $250
We offer a variety of shipping options for orders under $250. You’ll be able to review each option at checkout.
Orders $250 and Up – We Deliver for FREE
Delivery is fast and free within our Atlanta/Macon market. All orders of $250 or more are delivered to your doorstep, by us, not a freight carrier. No shipping fees, no curbside delivery, no long lead times. In most cases we can deliver your order within two days. Our driver inspects equipment upon delivery, so there’s no risk of being left with damaged goods.
Our delivery region includes these Atlanta/Macon counties:
Canton & Woodstock
Jonesboro & Forest Park
Marietta, Kennesaw, Smyrna
Decatur, Stone Mountain, Tucker
Norcross, Duluth, Buford
Jasper, Big Canoe
Loganville, Social Circle
Not in Our Atlanta/Macon Market?
You can still get our great prices on Goodman products if you are located within a reasonable distance (approximately a 50-mile radius) of a Goodman Distribution Inc. branch. Branches are located in the following states:
AC Units for Less delivers orders of $250 or more within our Atlanta/Macon market – for free. The following covers our policy for deliveries we make. (See Shipping and Delivery above for our designated region and for information on all other orders .)
- Delivery includes moving equipment into a garage, yard, or home entry way. It does not include moving up (or down) one or more flight of stairs. The homeowner is responsible for moving equipment to the installation point.
- The homeowner or authorized agent must be available to receive and verify delivery. ACUFL must be informed of the identity of a customer’s agent.
- When payment is processed by 10 am EST, delivery will be the next business day in most cases, or we can deliver on a date you request. On the scheduled day, we’ll notify you of the expected delivery time.
- Same-day delivery may be available for a fee.
- In the rare event that your equipment is on backorder, we’ll notify you of the estimated availability date. Backordered products may be shipped to you by commercial carrier, and we will inform you of the tracking number. If you are not using an ACUFL affiliate for installation, we recommend waiting until you receive all equipment before scheduling installation with a contractor.
- Inspect all equipment carefully for damage before signing the delivery paperwork. We take care to protect equipment during shipping, but small dings and dents are possible. Minor flaws like these are cosmetic and do not affect integrity, operation, or warranty. Nevertheless, please note any flaws on the delivery paperwork. Our driver will photograph equipment; you should also take pictures and email them to us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Damage claims must be made by calling Customer Service at 1-678-535-7176.
- If there is significant damage, you must note it on the delivery paperwork and have the driver sign it. The driver will call Customer Service immediately. Normally we will instruct the driver to reload the equipment. We will then contact you to schedule a new delivery.
NOTE: We cannot replace damaged equipment once delivery has been accepted and the driver has left. You, or your agent, must inspect equipment and note any damage on the driver’s paperwork before accepting delivery in order to obtain replacement(s).